Thursday, November 14, 2013

Scared..

Already my happy- go -lucky outlook has been shot.

I took an HPT yesterday, 
which was  6dp5dt.
It was negative,
No big deal, It was negative last time on  6dp5dt.

I did a little research, and it seems that brand that I bought, 
only starts measuring hcg at 50.
That made me feel a lot more confidant. 

I bought a digital HPT after work yesterday that is said to detect HCg at 25 units.
I  woke up at 2:45 am with a very bad need to use the bathroom. 
I decided to go ahead and test, using one digital and one regular.
Both Negative.

I let J know and we were both pretty upset. 
I got a very faint positive  at 7dp5dt last time, 
and my first beta was a 12!
I couldn't seem to go back to sleep after that,
 so I stayed awake and used another digital exactly 4 hours after the first one.
It was also negative

I am trying to keep hope, 
but it just doesn't make sense to me why
 I would have gotten a positive last time with a 12 beta, 
and nothing this time.

I guess because it didn't work this time.
 I know it's early 
and I know that hope isn't over 
until the nurse coordinator calls with Beta results.

But I have to say, I am having a very hard time keeping the faith.

If anyone has any similar stories with GOOD OUTCOMES-
 please leave a post in the comments. 

I could use some encouragement 
very badly right now.


Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment