Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blog Flyer





Hello!
So as I have said before the world of blogging is very foreign to me. More importantly the world of computer graphics/ programs/ lingo/ and basic skill are not my forte.
But I want to share this flyer that I have created for the infertility support group I am leading. I would LOVE some feedback about the graphics, font, margins and even the group mission. Anything that anyone would like to contribute would be incredibly appreciated!
FYI: I removed the contact info because it included my co-leader and I'm sure she wouldn't be happy having that released! I also put gibberish where the date and location should be because well.... I get paranoid about posting on the Internet.
Lena~


Click on the link below and open the document labeled sisterhood blog version

No comments:

Post a Comment