Monday, April 22, 2013

Infertility from the psychological perspective





Hello,
So as I said in my last post, I am going to try and post as many resources as I can this week, in respect for

The National Infertility Awareness Week

This article I found has to do with the toll that Infertility can take on one’s relationships, emotions, and even mental health.
I myself refer to my negative emotions dealing with infertility as
 “Crazy infertile lady”.
But the truth is I have a disease and no matter how you look it at it, my emotions are valid and should not be taken lightly.
I have only recently stopped apologizing for my emotions and allowed myself to claim them as a symptom of my disease.
This is not the same as apologizing for actions,
something that I continue to do.
But I now allow myself to recognize my feelings and not blame myself or
 Try and ignore them.
 I hope that you are able to do the same.






No comments:

Post a Comment