Sunday, April 21, 2013

Don't ever forget...You will be amazing!!

Hello!

It has been a rough week for me, (something I will probably talk about in another post) and somehow I have come through it.

J was not very great with dealing with my emotions at first, but has turned it around the past two nights with some really great pep talks that have me at least calmer than I thought was possible right now.

This week is National Infertility Awareness Week, and I will try to post as many links and articles as I can.

But to kick it off I wanted to post something that I found on Pinterest when I started treatment that has truly helped me.

I keep this saved on my desktop and pull it up whenever I need some encouragement.

I very rarely make it through it without crying, but that’s ok.

They aren't tears of sadness they are tears of hope, and they help me push on through my battles.

I hope that whoever reads this gets the same feeling of strength that I do.

With Love,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment