Friday, April 19, 2013

A willing sacrifice





Ok, so I am feeling very overwhelmed and a little bit crazy lately.
I have been researching Clinical Trials for IVF because I found out that some
  (Not all)
Provide free treatment if you participate.
 Most of the trials I found ended up on not covering the price of treatment.
 However…
 I found one, in a major city near a family member of mine that pays for almost everything.

They do not pay medications, travel expenses, pre-cycle testing and some genetic testing.

 Nonetheless I applied and have been moved through the first two phases with ease.


The third phase is to fly in for a pre cycle evaluation where they determine if you can participate in the trial.

I feel insane for even thinking it, but I have spoken to my family member and made an arrangement for me to live with them if I do this clinical trial.

This means I would quit my job, leave my husband, travel a few thousand miles and do IVF for little cost!
I’ve even spoken with my boss and she has assured me that my job will be waiting for me when I come back.
  
It sounds insane but I really pray it happens.
I have an appointment for the week after next to get some pre-cycle blood work done. Hopefully, everything comes back fine.
If that is the case, then as soon as I start my cycle, I can book a ticket to fly up for evaluation.

I am ridiculously nervous but hopeful that if God sees this as an opportunity for me, and puts it into my life, I am going to pursue it and pray that everything goes all right!


 Prayers and good thoughts are very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment