Friday, November 1, 2013

Quick update!

Hello again!
Just a quick update for anyone interested. 
I had my lining check and blood work today. 
Everything looks great! 
I don't remember what my estrogen and progesterone numbers were-
however, the nurse said they were good and told us that I have not yet ovulated.
I guess that means the birth control did it's job!

My endomitrium was a 14.5
They are looking for anything over 7
She said that it was excellent!
They tried to move my transfer up a day, to Wednesday.
That freaked me out a little. 
My bosses have a lot going on and I knew that would mess everything up.
I asked to keep it for Thursday and they said that was fine.
That's all I have, just getting very excited!
Staying positive, and hoping  for the best!
I'm definitely not as freaked out as I was last time,
so that's a plus for sure!


TTYL!
Lena~

No comments:

Post a Comment