Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sad News...again


Hello,
So here we are at the same place we were last time.
Another miscarriage, even earlier than the last one.
I can't even say I'm surprised, I saw this coming for  a while.
My beta was 5.48
Technically pregnant but no where near where it should be that far along.
I told my Dr about taking the HPT's at home
and how they got lighter and eventually went away
she agreed that this was a true pregnancy 
but that it wasn't viable. 

She then  mentioned that we have 3 embryos to try.
I told her that this was my third miscarriage and that I'm not doing anymore treatment until we find out why this is happening.
She agreed to FINALLY do the Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Panel (RPL)
That I had asked for after my last miscarriage.

At that time, all the staff thought I was 
overreacting and assured me this was a fluke.

I knew in my heart that it wasn't.

I've never hated being right so much in my entire life.

I go back for blood work tomorrow, to make sure my levels are below 5.
After that hopefully we can schedule The RPL panel.
I'd like to know as soon as we can what the problem is and fix it.

That's all I really have to say for now. 
I'll post again when I get the results from the RPL. 

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment